From Mortal Realms Mud
- Area: Tower of Entropy
- Quest level: 10
- Notes: bring healing items,(red mush, wafers) and pass door items(glass mush) ivory mushes and dull black potions are good to bring also
<Heart> A black gold chain (Glowing)
- -5 HP, -20 AC
- Tower of Entropy can be entered from Chakkor
- go to the north-east corner of chakkor, and say 'chaos' to 'The Servant of Entropy'
You say 'chaos' The Servant of Entropy says 'So you wish to enter the Tower of Entropy, XXXXXXXX?' The Servant of Entropy says 'Here you are, so look around.' You realize that you are not in Chakkor anymore. The Servant of Entropy says 'Have a nice tour, XXXXXXXX.' The Servant of Entropy leaves the way he came.
- find the child (1 of 2, in lava room) with the key then say 'key' and say 'please'
There is a small child of Chaos playing here. The child of Chaos says 'I found this key... Do you want it? Have no idea what it goes to.' The mildly warm room There is a small child of Chaos playing here. The child of Chaos says 'I found this key... Do you want it? Have no idea what it goes to.' You say 'key' The child of Chaos says 'Say please...' You say 'please' The child of Chaos says 'here you go!'
- go to the cellar
- unlock,open and enter the cellar
- when "The mouse chews through the wall to the north" - go north
- go to the child ( 1 of 2 again ) and say 'monster'
You say 'monster' The child of Chaos says 'Wow, you have been around.' The child of Chaos says 'But you might go ask the Captain about a horse race.' The child of Chaos grins evilly.
- go to the guard and say 'race'
You say 'race' The Captain of the Guard says 'Each race has a special characteristic,' The Captain of the Guard says 'or strength.'
- to the guard captain say 'strength'
You say 'strength' The Captain of the Guard says 'I think the maid knows a bit about strengths.' The Captain of the Guard says 'I have something for you if you know your true strength.'
- go to the maid and say 'strength'
You say 'strength' The tower maid says 'I know a bit about strengths, but...' The tower maid says 'The sentry has a ring that I want.
- go to the Sentry and say 'ring' and kill him
You say 'ring' The Sentry says 'I will not give up my ring, ever.' The Sentry says 'You will have to kill me before I do.'
... The Sentry is DEAD!! You notice a small green object fall from the guts of the sentry.
- get the ring, go to the maid and give her the ring
- the maid transports you into the cellar, go north when the mouse eats the wall
You give a green ring to The tower maid. The tower maid says 'Your greatest strength is your deviousness.' The maid sweeps you into the dustbin.
- Go back to the the captain of the guard, and tell him what the maid told you, he gives u a key.
- unlock the gate and go up.
The foyer U-The Void D-gate The Guardian of Entropy awaits your doom at the hands of Chaos. The Guardian of Entropy utters the words, 'qaihuijardies'. Shards of iridescent light collide to form a dazzling ball. The Guardian of Entropy gets a bright ball of light. The Guardian of Entropy lights a bright ball of light and holds it. The Guardian of Entropy utters the words, 'qcandusahzyaae'. A Magic Mushroom suddenly appears. The Guardian of Entropy says 'Hello, XXXXXXXX.' The Guardian of Entropy says 'I need the arrow of Chaos.'
- kill all the aggressive mobs ( they are only 4 levels above you )
- get all 5 items from the corpses (cylinder, pyramid, iron toroid, steel cube and the sphere)
- Go to the Dusk room and type 'combine' to combine the pyramid and the toroid to make a cone
- Go to the Dim Room and type 'include' to include the cube in the sphere
- Go to the Dank Room and type 'immerse' to immerse the cylinder in the cone to make a spring.
- Go to the Dingy Room and type 'merge' to merge the cantrip and the spring to make the arrow.
- Go the guardian and say 'chaos'
The Guardian of Entropy awaits your doom at the hands of Chaos. The Guardian of Entropy says 'I see you have the Arrow.' The Guardian of Entropy says 'Who do you wish to follow?'
You say 'chaos' The Guardian of Entropy says 'Thank you.' The Guardian of Entropy says 'You may proceed.'
- go all the way through heaven ( should be - n n e !!!)
- careful cuz a wrong step and you have to start again
The Large Patch of Swirling Chaotic Clouds You see no visible exits. The High Priestess of Chaos awaits the bidding of her God. The High Priestess of Chaos says 'Hello Huntard.' The High Priestess of Chaos says 'You have survived the tests.' The High Priestess of Chaos says 'You must now make your plea.' The High Priestess of Chaos says 'What must your soul follow to become one with Chaos?'
- say 'path' to the priestess
You say 'path' The High Priestess of Chaos says 'Very well. You are allowed to enter the ranks of Chaos.' The High Priestess of Chaos gives you a black gold chain. You wear a black gold chain in your heart. The High Priestess of Chaos says 'Chaos may have further need of you later, but I do not now.' The soul of XXXXXX wanders down the path of Chaos!
- she puts the chain on you.