QUEST:Hardened mercury equipment quest
From Mortal Realms Mud
- Area: Hirudinia
- Quest level: 94/95
- The Illuminatus - Level 95, light, +150 MANA, +75HP, +5 INT, anti-evil
- Hardened mercury leggings - Level 94, legs, +175 MANA, good
- Hardened mercury band - Level 94, wrist, +180 MANA, +45 HP, good
- Hardened mercury bracer - Level 95, wrist, 20 AC, +75 HP, +2 DEX. -10 DAM, anti-evil
- Hardened mercury ring - Level 95, fingers, 20 AC, +75 HP, -5 HIT, -9 DAM, anti-evil anti-neutral
- Hardened mercury collar - Level 95, neck, 20 AC, +75 HP, -5 HIT, -9 DAM, anti-evil anti-neutral
- Hardened mercury helmet - Level 95, head, 20 AC, +75 HP, +2 INT, -10 DAM, anti-evil anti-neutral
- Hardened mercury sash - Level 95, about, waist, 20 AC, +75 HP, +2 DEX. -10 DAM, anti-evil anti-neutral
- The Great Sword - Level 94, weapon, 1d1, AC BY -15, +75 HP, +3 INT, anti-evil noremove
- visit Bishop Marshall in the Golden Dome
(White Aura) A bishop of Chaos awaits your journey. Bishop Marshall says 'Our city is in grave danger. A vile and evil' Bishop Marshall says 'creature is sapping the mines of the powerful' Bishop Marshall says 'magic that we live on and give to the great ' Bishop Marshall says 'Lord Chaos.' Bishop Marshall says 'Will you help us?'
- say yes
You say 'yes' Bishop Marshall says 'It is a long journey though the mines.' Bishop Marshall says 'Talk to the owner of the mines before you leave.' Bishop Marshall says 'Tell him why you are here.'
- go: 4 s;2 w;s
- say I am here to help
You say 'I am here to help' The mine operator, Portman says 'My mine has been overtaken by evil beasts.' The mine operator, Portman says 'Please destroy them and there will be a reward.'
- go down into the mines
- from the entrance to the mines go: 2 d;w;n;3 w;s;w;n;2 w;n;w;5 s;2 w;s;3 e;2 s;w;n;2 w;5 d;s;e
... Fafara is DEAD!! ... Zo'gut, master of magic is DEAD!!
- NOTE: Walk an Anti-Magic'd Nec into Asche's room FIRST or the party is slay'd
- NOTE: Asche is in a lava room, you will be forced into another combat immediately after the fight
Asche is DEAD!! ... Phantasma is DEAD!! ... The Darkness is DEAD!! ... Tier is DEAD!! ... Fett the Protector is DEAD!!
- go east
The Enchantress says 'I see you have made it this far, so you' The Enchantress says 'must be worthy opponents. I shall give' The Enchantress says 'you a choice. You appear to be very' The Enchantress says 'powerful, so may help me and leave with' The Enchantress says 'your lives, or i will fight and you will' The Enchantress says 'die. But it is up to you to decide.'
- Kill The Enchantress, quester must get last hit;
The Enchantress is DEAD!! You feel rewarded in teaching your followers. The Enchantress says 'You have defeated me in my own lair! How is that ' The Enchantress says 'possible?!? ' The Enchantress sighs loudly. The Enchantress says 'You may RETURN to your world with your lives this' The Enchantress says 'time. But beware... do not return, or you will' The Enchantress says 'surely die a death most painful.' Enchantress slumps over in defeat and disappears. You hear The Enchantress's death cry. You get everything from corpse of The Enchantress. The Gods gives you 1 gold coins for corpse of The Enchantress. A battered Sword falls out onto the floor.
- get a battered Sword
- say return
- party gets transferred back too the rich man
You say 'return' The mine operator, Portman says 'I see you have rid the mines of the beasts. Go to the blacksmith to collect your reward. Make sure you tell him that Portman sent you.'
- find Mustaine, the blacksmith
- say portman sent me
You say 'portman sent me' Mustaine says 'I see. So have you come for your reward?'
- say yes
You say 'yes' Mustaine says 'Well, I can finish some armor for you if you bring ' Mustaine says 'me some metal from the mine.'
- go back to The mine operator, Portman (rich man)
- say blacksmith
You say 'blacksmith' The mine operator, Portman says 'If the blacksmith needs some metal, feel free' The mine operator, Portman says 'to take anything that you can find in the mines.' The mine operator, Portman says 'Just talk to the foreman before you take anything.'
- find the mine foreman in the mine
the mine foreman says 'You can use the divining rod to search for anything that you want.'
- say divining rod
You say 'divining rod' the mine foreman says 'I don't have time for your troubles.' the mine foreman says 'Take this and figure it out on your own.' The mine foreman drops A handbook on mining.
- get handbook
- look handbook
Handbook on Mining Chapter One: Using the Divining Rod TAP the rod on the ground two times to begin its power flowing. STAND the rod on the ground in an open area. ACTIVATE the rod by reciting the magic words.
- find a magnetic divining rod
- in the same room type:
A large silver staff is lying on the ground. >tap >stand >activate The room begins to spin wildly as you recite the magic words. You say 'aruim akia' The rooms spins wildly and slows to a halt. A small puddle of mercury forms at your feet. The room slows to a halt.
- get mercury
You get liquid mercury.
> give mercury black You give liquid mercury to Mustaine. The blacksmith turns his back to begin his work. The blacksmith returns from his work. Mustaine says 'This sure is some nice armor!' Mustaine gives you Hardened mercury helmet. Mustaine gives you Hardened mercury sash. Mustaine gives you Hardened mercury ring. Mustaine gives you Hardened mercury collar. Mustaine gives you Hardened mercury bracer. Mustaine says 'I have some more mercury left over, but Im going' Mustaine says 'to need some powerful magic to mold it.'
- say magic
You say 'magic' Mustaine says 'Talk to the bishop. He might know of something.'
- Go to Bishop Marshall
- say powerful magic
You say 'powerful magic' Bishop Marshall says 'Yes, there is only one person who can possibly' Bishop Marshall says 'help you. There is a wise sage who makes his home' Bishop Marshall says 'in the city somewhere. Find him, he owes me a favor.'
- find Patrick, the wise in the mine, from mine entrance: 2 d;10 w;2 n;2 e;pass door;e
- say bishop
You say 'bishop' Patrick, the wise says 'Ah yes, anything for an old friend.' Patrick, the wise says 'What is it that you need?'
- say magic
You say 'magic' Patrick, the wise says 'I will need my old magic books to create something' Patrick, the wise says 'that powerful. Those bastards that are taking over' Patrick, the wise says 'the mine stole my books from me. You must get them' Patrick, the wise says 'back before I can help you.'
- go to mine entrance, then 2d, set recall there
- kill mobs in the mine until you collect all 10 books
- 12w2ne - A Book of Trickery and Illusion on She-Wolf
- 10w - A book of Water magic on Crawler
- 6w - A book of Healing on A troglodyte
- esns - A book of Earthen magic on A she-wolf
- e5n - A book of the Mind on She-wolf
- 12w2ne - A book of Alchemy on She-wolf
- 10w - A book of Electricity on Crawler
- 6w - A book of Sorcery on troglodyte
- esns - A book of Fire magic on She-wolf
- e5n - A book of Wind on She-Wolf
- return to Patrick, the wise with all 10 books
Patrick, the wise says 'I see you have found some magic books. I only need' Patrick, the wise says 'the books that are mine to be able to harness this' Patrick, the wise says 'great magical energy.' You give A book of Water magic to Patrick, the wise. Patrick, the wise says 'That's one. Now the next?' You give A book of Earthen magic to Patrick, the wise. Patrick, the wise says 'That's two. Now the next?' You give A book of the Mind to Patrick, the wise. Patrick, the wise says 'That's three. Now the next?' You give A book of Fire magic to Patrick, the wise. Patrick, the wise says 'That's four. Now the last?' You give A book of Wind to Patrick, the wise. Patrick, the wise gives you A sphere of magical energy.
- give sphere to blacksmith
You give A sphere of magical energy to Mustaine. The blacksmith turns his back to begin his work. The blacksmith returns from his work carrying more armor. Mustaine drops The Illuminatus. Mustaine drops Hardened mercury leggings. Mustaine drops Hardened mercury band.
- give battered sword to blacksmith
You give a battered Sword to Burton. Armorer skillfully reconstructs that old battered sword. Burton says 'Its mine now!' Armorer cackles insanely. MUHAHAHAHA! Burton says 'You want it? ' Burton says 'You gotta pay me for it!' Burton grins evilly. #Ref [Lv Price ] Item #321 [94 4950000 ] The Great Sword. #993 [85 465000 ] A hirudine robe. #769 [85 495000 ] A pair of hirudine sleeves. #132 [85 465000 ] Hirudine leggings.