QUEST:Ranger Faerdale quest
From Mortal Realms Mud
- Area: Faerdale
- Quest level: 35
- You must be below lvl 45 to do this quest;
- Equipment is for Rangers only, if you do a quest with ranger, then reincarnate as other Class and try to wear it - the eq will be destroyed;
- For this quest you need detect hidden and detect invisible potion;
- a shield of faerdale - Level 35, +4 DAM, +4 HIT
- some rotted boots - Level 35, feet, +4 DAM, +1 HIT, +2 STR
- a blood stained cloak - Level 35, neck, +4 DAM
- some tattered leather armour - Level 35, body, +4 DAM, +3 HIT, +1 DEX
- a dented helm - Level 35, head, +3 DAM, +2 HIT, +3 DEX
- some rusty gauntlets - Level 35, hands, +4 DAM, +4 HIT
- a scorched leather jerkin - Level 35, about, +4 DAM, +4 HIT
- a chainlink belt - Level 35, waist, +4 DAM, +4 HIT
- Go to the Ranger's guild in Waterdeep.
A Warrior-Priest of Tyr stands ready to train you. A Waterdeep Merchant hurries off to trade his goods. A Warrior-Priest of Tyr says 'I have heard of a far distant place of magic ' A Warrior-Priest of Tyr says 'called Faerdale. For 10,000 gold pieces I ' A Warrior-Priest of Tyr says 'can send you there. '
- give 10,000 coins priest
You give A Warrior-Priest of Tyr 10000 gold coins. OK. A Warrior-Priest of Tyr says 'Fare Thee Well XXXXXXXX. I hear that in Faerdale a young hero is needed. ' The priest utters a few strange words. The priest reaches into a pouch and throws something onto the ground. You cough and splutter at the smoke that rises up from the ground. You find yourself elsewhere!
- You are now in Faerdale
- go 1 up
(White Aura) The Master of Faerdale hovers in he air above you. The Master of Faerdale says 'So, a young knight.' The Master of Faerdale says 'If you wish to become a hero you should go see' The Master of Faerdale says 'the Lord of Faerdale in Castle Faerdale.'
- Head to the west then go south into the Castle.
- Go up to the King.
(White Aura) The Lord of Faerdale sits upon his throne here. the Lord of Faerdale says 'Welcome young knightling, Levinta.' the Lord of Faerdale says 'I am in need of a hero.' the Lord of Faerdale says 'Would you be the hero I have been looking for?'
- say yes
You say 'yes' the Lord of Faerdale says 'The merchant caravan has been unable to get' the Lord of Faerdale says 'through to the castle. There are bandits in' the Lord of Faerdale says 'the hills that attack each time it tries.' the Lord of Faerdale says 'If you clear the hills of bandits I will' the Lord of Faerdale says 'reward you well.'
- He tells you to go kill the bandits. The questing Ranger has to kill all the bandits.
- Bandits are hidden and invisible. Quaff detect hidden and detect invisible potion and kill all bandits on the way to castle.
- Get the scorched leather jerking, the nasty gauntlets, the rotted boots, the dented helm and the blood stained cloak.
- Go back to the King. If you have killed all the bandits he gives you the Shield of Faerdale.
(White Aura) The Lord of Faerdale sits upon his throne here. the Lord of Faerdale says 'So you have killed all the bandits in the hills.' the Lord of Faerdale says 'My gratitude to you, Levinta.' The Lord of Faerdale utters the words, 'ouaihghcandusiohp'. The Lord of Faerdale gives you a shield of faerdale. the Lord of Faerdale says 'Please accept this shield as a token of our gratitude.'
- There is also a shop at the castle gate where you can buy the Chainlink Belt.